At Parker Technology, we strive for excellence by bringing our clients innovation and ingenuity to help them deliver a quality parking experience for their customers. Quality and consistency in excellent customer experiences are essential to growth and success.
And to do that, you need superior technology and a flexible solution to meet your company’s individual needs. You also need to have something that others don’t to stay ahead of the market, and gain an edge over your competitors. This is where our patented two-way video technology comes into play.
Our Two-Way Video Patents
Parker Technology is the only authorized provider of two-way video in the parking industry. Our four patents broadly cover the use of two-way audio and video communications regarding assistance for users of automated parking payment terminals. These patents focus on the method of delivering a superior customer experience by allowing the parking guest and the customer service representative (CSR) to have a face-to-face, high definition, video interaction.
Below is more detail on each of our four patents (linked above) and what they include or comprise:
- A customer terminal including an audio interface adapted to send customer audio data over a digital network.
- A customer video camera adapted to output customer video data to the digital network.
- A display module, which may be adapted to accept attendant video data received from the digital network.
- May include a remote-based attendant workstation separate from the customer terminal that can include an attendant audio interface, which may be adapted to send attendant data over the digital network.
- An attendant video camera to output the attendant video data to the digital network.
- The attendant workstation may also include a video display module adapted to accept an incoming video signal received from the digital network.
- The system may further comprise an audio communications server coupled to the digital network that may be adapted to initiate an audio communication session using the digital network.
- The system may also be characterized as comprising a customer terminal, which includes a network-addressable customer audio intercom module adapted to provide two-way audio communication over a digital network, a network-addressable customer video camera adapted to output a first video signal, and a video display module adapted to receive and play a second video signal from the digital network.
- The system may also be comprised of a remote attendant workstation, which includes a network-addressable audio intercom module adapted to provide two-way audio communication over the digital network, a network-addressable attendant video display module adapted to receive and display the first video signal from the digital network, and a network-addressable attendant video camera adapted to output the second video signal to the digital network and an audio communications server connected to the digital network.
- The audio communications server may be adapted to relay two-way audio communications between the customer terminal and the attendant workstation.
- The attendant workstation can direct the customer’s video camera to send the first video signal to the attendant video display module upon the initiation of an audio communication session between the customer and the attendant.
- The attendant workstation can be configured to direct the attendant video camera to send the second signal to the customer video display module via the direct network when an audio communication session has been initiated.
In short, these patents describe various ways that our two-way audio/video system can work, enabling customer service representatives to help customers when they are at a parking terminal or kiosk. This is still, however, a basic rundown and does not include the many other features of our software and what it has to offer. Our technology is flexible and can be adapted to suit your facility’s individual needs.
An End-to-End Solution
In addition to our patents, Parker Technology is the only company that provides a complete end-to-end solution. This includes manufacturing our own audio/video intercom hardware, developing our own proprietary cloud-based workflow and knowledge management system, and staffing a call center 24/7, 365 days a year. Our software platform was exclusively, and purposely, built for the parking industry to solve parking industry-related problems.
Some of the many features of our software and parking solution include:
- Two-way video to deliver a human touch via face-to-face interaction
- A knowledge management system software repository
- A workflow engine that allows for quick and accurate resolution according to your company’s rules and guidelines
- Call recording capabilities for quality monitoring and dispute resolution
- Connectivity to your gates
- Real-time data capture and reporting
- Fully trained customer service representatives
- A full quality assurance staff
Our Solution, Your Success
Quality, on-demand, and personalized solutions are our number one priority. When your customers are satisfied, so are you. Exceptional service goes a long way towards improving customer experiences and maximizing your growth and profits. By utilizing our proprietary software, you can deliver quality customer experiences each and every time.
Contact us today for more information to find out how the Parker Technology solution can fit your needs!